Welcome to Dr. John Reid Dentistry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What dental insurance do you accept?
- We accept all dental insurances, but we are a contract provider for Delta Dental Premier.
- Do you participate with any other insurance companies?
- Delta Dental Premier is the only insurance that we are a contract provider for, but we will help determine benefits and file claims for our patients, for ANY insurance company.
- Do you offer payment plans for treatment?
- Do you offer financing as a payment option?
- Yes, we offer financing for larger treatments through CareCredit.
- Do you treat children?
- Yes! We recommend their first visit be by the age of three (3).
- What are your sterilization procedures?
- We follow the universal precautions procedures for sterilization of all our dental equipment and instruments, as mandated by the CDC, OSHA, ADA and the Kentucky Board of Dentistry.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Yes! We always welcome new patients and referrals from existing patients. If you haven’t seen us in awhile, we would gladly welcome serving you again!
- What type of radiographs do you take?
- We use computerized digital radiography, to minimize radiation exposure. We take the necessary radiographs to insure top level examination, diagnosis and treatment is accomplished.
- Do you place dental implants?
- We restore all types of dental implants, single and multiple units, traditional and mini styles. A dental surgeon will surgically place any of the traditional implants. In certain cases, we can both place and restore the mini style dental implants, for example, to stabilize a denture.
People say about us:
All I can say is thank you thank you thank you! I have a lot more work to be done and I am so happy that you all are helping me on my new smile journey. Thank you so much! You all are truly a blessing from God to me!
This is hands down my favorite dentist. They're absolutely amazing. They do amazing work and they check up on you to make sure you're okay. I've never met a rude staff person there. They're always friendly and sweet. I used to be afraid of the dentist, but going there, I feel relaxed and like the job is getting done.
During my visit for an emergency extraction, everyone was so kind to me. Dr Reid kept me informed of everything he was doing during the procedure and made sure I had no pain. Lorraine was very comforting, patting my arm, to help calm my frazzled nerves. The other girls were constantly checking on me, as well. The procedure was quick and pain free and I truly appreciate everything they did for me, today. I highly recommend them!
Excellent staff and expert dentist.
Copyright © 2023 John H. Reid Dentistry. All Rights Reserved.